Saturday, July 10, 2010

SeLf pResErvAtIoN...!!!



Borink...!!!!

Borink....!!!

Borink....!!!


Only one word today............BORINK...!!!!


Tidy up my home.....done it!!!

Cooking.........On Diet.!!!!

Jogging........Lazy..!!!
Shopping........Under Consideration.!!!!

Sleeping........Not Sleepy At All.!!!!
On Line.......Only Update My Blog..!!!

...........................................................................................


Nak wat apa selain melukis , memasak, wat kek, wat bodoh, ngadap tv sampai lebam, nagging alone, bubling alone, nonsense alone, preserve alone, all the thing is alone now.....




the answear it is .................BORINK...............



Otak nie pun dah naik bebeal sampai tak tau nak update apa utk entry kali nie.....
Could you imagine how lonely i'm stay at home alone....
the pic's below to showing thru my feeling when the lonely come into my heart
every part of my heart look so calm n cool...
but its not reveal the secret of my true emotion...

Lonely..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails