Saturday, July 17, 2010

Thanx to be my frienzzzz...


first of all.. i just would like to say 1000 thanz to that person cause willingnes to be my good frienzzzz....i feel so happy coz i will be a part of ur 1000000000 frienzzz u r...as ordinary person like me, its quiet hard to get the frienzzz..i'm a very simple person with the own particular world..i did not involved to much for the sosial life like the other person..sometime i felt i want to be a part of the kind of a human very often to accepted the other way life outside..but i can't do that..mybe its all about my surrounding and my envioremant. that is very important thing i'm really enjoy about my life today, no matter how the problem come or leave in my life i'm still can control or managed my life without need someone arrange for me except their god Allah....


we did'nt know what/ how actually luck or the bad thing will come into your life..everything is not our control,let's HIM/God do thier own job..we need just accepted what thier planning without feel regrat or disappointed...for me ,everything good or bad thing come into my life as long as i trying to adopted into the my mind is a one of the " way of the true life" , let's the thing passes and left as a good knowladge and huge memory that ever u had.


like its was happened to me, i'm not expected that i will got someone that really willing to be my friend, it was like a suprised to me and after all a bad thing happened to me before, god still love and protect me with gave me someone are very happening ,honest,bit childish,cute and the very impotant thing we planing do something together in future...i'm really often/excited to be a one of their friend...thanx god..Alhamdulillah...


since i know u before, i know u will be a good friend to me...

3 comments:

  1. sounds like u really appreciate tat particular person for having u as his/her friend. Neway a true friend do make ur life more meaningful & cheer up ur days. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup i'm really appericiate that person, cause its quite hard to me to get friend..those who want to be my friend i really2 often to be part of ur life.....thank taking ur time to read my blog..

    ReplyDelete
  3. berabuk sepiking....u baru balik dari LONDON ker? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails