Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Salam Eid Mubarak For All My Family And Friend..


Here, i would like to wish happy Eid Mubarak for all my family, relative, friends and also its not forgotten to moslems all over the world, we're very hoping can passes the gratest month with amalan , ibadah and so many great thing in this fasting month..insya Allah..

For this year i'm quite feel sad, cause i will passes the first ramadhan without my family, cause in state of Johor , today is a public holiday for all servant private and goverment, the calander leave actually to represented for the first day of fasting month every year in Johor. I do not often to continues my leave on thursday and friday , so just go back to my hometown probably on friday after working hour...this is my first time so far buka puasa without my family and i will buka puasa alone at home today....:'( what so pity i'm.......

i was faceses so many thing before ramadhan, i hoping something miracle will be happen in the great month of this year , the their god was testing me with so many test. i'm accepted their all that thing with the open heart and "redha" with what the excatly happen to me before.i'm really believe that all that thing happen had the miracle was hidden, rather you believe it or not, as a human being their god Allah was test the servant with so many test for made the strong human.

Insya Allah,I want full fill the greatest fasting month as probably with solat terawih and keep the good behavior in this month.That is great time to lose my weight so far, fasting is great time to balance my body diet and also can control my mind emotion as well.that why i really miss ramadhan so terribly every year..:)

For those silance readers out there, i want take as the opportunity here to wish happy eid mubarak for all of you.you're a great human in this world lets and grab all the advantange and benefit in the ramadan this year, remember the ramadan only comes once a year so grab it the miracle,mybe this is last year you're met ramadhan!!!!

3 comments:

  1. daus nak balik kg lepas keje taw....buka lepas smyg jumaat..aku dah xde nak cover2 ko lagi....hahahhahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. yer lahhhhh aku balik lepas buka puasa bukan pas semayang jumaat....comment kaw yg kadang2 tu sentap gak ek...hahahahahah dah x der org nk cover line :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. alah ko nie...sume nak sensitif...ok2....mintak maaf....hahahahha.......mcm hari raye jek plak?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails